I. Company Profile
Shanghai Gongchuang Information Technology Co., Ltd. was established on August 4, 2003, and was listed and transferred publicly in the national stock transfer system on December 22, 2015. The stock code is 835160. In March 2018, the company became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Zhongtong Guomai Communication Co., Ltd., the listed company.
After more than 10 years of hard work and entrepreneurship, the company's business has been greatly developed, and the number of employees has grown from more than 20 at the beginning to more than 520 now, with 68% of the total number of employees with the college or higher education; the company has set up the Personnel Department, Financial Department, Technology Department, Market Department and Research and Development Department; the company's office is located in the Creative Courtyard, 2577 Longhua Road, Xuhui. This is a well-known creative park full of entrepreneurial atmosphere.
Based on the professional service level and rich industry experience, Shanghai Gongchuang Co., Ltd. has established a high reputation in the industry, with certain market competitiveness, and gradually developed and accumulated a number of strong business partners and customer groups. The main customers include Shanghai Branch of China Telecom Co., Ltd. and Shanghai Information Network Co., Ltd., etc.
II. Scope of Business
The company’s scope of business is engaged in the technology development, technology transfer, technology consultation, technical services, and sales of computer, software and auxiliary equipment, communication equipment and related products, network equipment, electronic products, electrical equipment, mechanical and electrical equipment, mechanical equipment, etc. in the field of computer information technology, communication network, computer science and technology, computer network engineering, communication engineering, building intelligent system engineering, optical cable pipeline laying, pipeline installation, sales, installation and maintenance of electrical equipment, HVAC equipment and refrigeration equipment, computer software development and maintenance, software design, exhibition services, municipal engineering. (For the projects subject to approval in accordance with the law, no business activity may be carried out until approved by the relevant departments)
The company’s main businesses include:
1. IDC operation and maintenance business: Guarantee the stable and effective operation of the IDC control room from the aspects of hardware, software and communication support, including the support of the basic environment of the control room such as temperature, humidity and cleanliness, the support of basic safety of the computer room such as fire fighting and monitoring, the maintenance and management of various fixed assets of the control room, the management and maintenance of external communication, software upgrading and maintenance of various communication equipment and anti-virus work, emergency fault response, analysis and elimination support of various equipment, guarantee the all-weather normal communication, ensure the normal debugging and opening of the new basic data network interfaces, and maintain the orderly and complete operation documents of the control room, etc.
2. IDC value-added services: mainly the services for the final users’ servers and data of IDC control room, including: some value-added services related to the users’ data security such as network attack protection, user’s data tampering prevention, vulnerability checking, Trojan horse checking and other data emergency response, etc., server shelving and relocation, network cutting, data connectivity and various data migration and other value-added services related to the users’ data infrastructure protection as well as some telecommunications business agency services.
3. Software and system integration business: The company’s software and system integration business mainly includes the development and testing of the “operators” business support software, various intelligent system integration projects (mainly centralized in the field of video monitoring), and other sporadic micro-system integration services, mainly responsible for the design and implementation programs, software configuration, customized software, system installation and deployment, system debugging, training and other technical services.
III. Main Achievements
1. Quality certification ISO9001
2. Value-added Business License
IV. Chronicle of the Company
In 2015, the company developed a new control room asset management system and Panshi cloud protection system based on the RFID technology. The former has the characteristics of flexible coverage, which can greatly save the labor management cost; the latter allows users to directly participate in the work of security protection, greatly improving the flexibility of the security protection work.
In December 2015, the “Object Monitoring System and Method”, the company’s invention patent, was authorized.
In June 2016, the company obtained the value-added telecommunications business license of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology.
In November 2016, the company obtained the certificate of a high-tech enterprise.
In January 2017, the company won the bid for the IDC Control Room Agency, Maintenance and Shelving Delivery Service Project of Yangzhou Branch of China Mobile Jiangsu Co., Ltd. The company formally entered the Jiangsu market.
In April 2017, the company was awarded the honorary title of “Shanghai Model Workers’ Home” by Shanghai Federation of Trade Unions.
In July 2017, a “Compatible Data Format for Active RFID”, the company’s invention patent, was authorized.
In March 2018, the company was awarded the honorary title of “Four-Star Enterprise of Economic Tax Payment” in Langxia Town, Jinshan District, Shanghai.